Peopleworks Values and Ethics
- We value, respect and care for each other, recognising the success of Peopleworks depends on the success of each and every employee involved in the provision of our Resourcing Services
- We uphold and honour the Peopleworks Mission Statement
- We are bound to supporting Equality and Diversity in our company and business activities
- We are forward thinking and believe in constant improvement and creative evolution.
- We manage with integrity, honesty, accountability, equity, fairness, transparency and respect
- We recognize and nurture excellence and achievement, no matter how great or small, in our Employees and in our Clients, Freelance Contractors and Business Specialists, Temporary Staff and Permanent Candidates.
These statements represent the Values and Ethics to which Peopleworks’ Directors, Managers and Employees subscribe. We are reflective and care about people and about serving the best interests of our Clients, Freelance Contractors and Business Specialists, Temporary Staff and Permanent Candidates.
Our Values and Ehics shape and manage our decisions and actions and how we conduct our business.